Dentice Pantaleone uses a single-shaft shredder for the volumetric reduction of waste. The shredder has a mobile crushing comb that allows the adjustment of the size of the shredded material that
must always be private of metal elements.
The materials that the company can subject to shredding are:
- green residues, branches, trunks, roots, wooden pallets and stumps. Crushed wood is obtained for the composition of compost matrices together with quality organic and bio-fuel materials destined
for the electricity production plants from Alternative Sources;
- mattresses and carpets for the volumetric reduction in order to optimize the landfilled spaces where the waste will be given;
- paper and cardboard in bulk and/or bales, paper pulper for recycling;
- tires of normal size and car fluff for the volumetric reduction in order to optimize the landfilled spaces where the waste will be given;
- durable goods, home appliances, velocipedes, mopeds etc. without motors, compressors, etc. The objective is the volumetric reduction and/or recovery of metals and other materials;
- waste for CDR for volumetric reduction;
- sensitive documents for destruction.
Dentice Pantaleone’s shedder is available at hiring throughout the country and is regularly authorized by the Regione Campania.